My name is Prachi Murarka, and I am a change agent of healing.
I help adults, children, and animals live happy, healthy and inspiring lives through touch therapies and personal consultations.
As a child, I would spend hours tinkering with art and science experiments in my room. Innate curiosity sparked me to have three science fair experiments in fifth grade! How does the world work and how can I make it even better? Years later, I found the answer: from the inside out.
I’m now a bi-national globe trotter, who spends her time between India and the United States. One day, I hope to write a book called the Indian from Indiana, as most people still get confused where I’m from (both is the answer). My favorite food is kitcheri. I enjoy watching the geometric patterns on the sand when the tides go back, and spend a bit of my time forest bathing.
ANIMAL & PLANT COMMUNICATOR, ACCESS CONSCIOUSNESS PRACTITIONER, YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER, LIGHT GRID SCRIBE, WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
After graduating Cum Laude from Northwestern University, I spent six years exploring the highs and lows of consciousness in India and the United States. I learned healing modalties that could help ease human suffering. Providence brought me back to the United States to complete my Waldorf certification and Masters in Education from UC Santa Cruz. Now, I hope to share my transformational journey with you.
UC Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA
Teaching Certificate in Waldorf Education
Rudolf Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA
Bachelor of Science Cum Laude in Education and Social Policy
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Major: Social Policy Minor: International Studies
- Personal and Organizational Change, Center for Anthroposophy, Wilton, NH
- Levels 1-4, Foundation for Spiritual Development, San Rafael, CA
- Diploma in Nature Cure 2015, All India Nature Cure Federation, Delhi, India
- Essence and Heart of Teaching and Parenting (Level 1 & 2), Children’s Life University, Bangalore, India
- Teaching and Training Course in Spiritual Science, Pyramid Spiritual Science Academy, Bangalore, India
- Dream, Sign, and Symbol Interpretation Training, Univer/City Mikael, Quebec, Canada
- Animal and Plant Communication, Earthwise India, Pune, India
- Forrest Yoga RYT 200-hr Teacher Training Graduate, Generations Yoga, Wilmette, IL
- Yoga Therapist (December 2011), Niroga Institute, Berkeley, CA Specialization: Chronic conditions, trauma
- Teaching Yoga to At-Risk Youth (June 2011), Niroga Institute, Berkeley, CA
- Global Family Yoga Weekend Course Certification, Mira Binzen, Chicago, IL
- Generation Five 3-day Training on Child Sexual Abuse and Interlinking Oppressions, Gen5, Oakland, CA
- Theatre of the Oppressed & Rainbow of Desire, Jamie Samowitz & Laine Forman, San Francisco, CA
- Theatre of the Oppressed and Forum Theatre, Jana Sanskriti, Chicago, IL